How to win
Be the 1st player to collect 2 or 3 full property sets of different colors.
What the game is about
Deal App is all about collecting properties and stealing from your opponents! Use Action cards to charge rent, swap cards, demand birthday money and lots more. Make sure you put lots of money into your personal bank – and remember other players will steal from you too!
On your turn
- PLAY UP TO 3 CARDS (moves) from your hand, onto the table in front of you. You don’t have to play any cards if you don’t want to. Play your 3 cards in any combination of the following: A, B, and/or C, in any order
- END YOUR TURN
If you have more than 7 cards in your hand at the end of your turn (not including cards on the table) extras will be discarded automatically to the bottom of the draw pile so you only have 7. If you’ve run out of cards, you will take 5 at the start of your next turn automatically.
A: Put Money/Bank cards into your own Bank
Players can charge each other for rent, birthdays etc. Build up a ‘Bank’ pile in front of you, using Money cards and/or Action cards.
- If you charge rent off a property with a house, you CANNOT make the house money at any point unless the opposing player charges rent and you have used all the money in your bank pile.
- If you put an action card into your bank, it becomes redundant as an Action card for the rest of the game. If you use it to pay another player, it must go straight into their bank and cannot be used for its Action.
B: Put down Properties into your own playground
REMEMBER, 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT-COLORED PROPERTY SETS WIN THE GAME!
C: Play Action cards into the center
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE ACTION CARDS!
- Action cards allow you to do things such as charge other players rent, steal their cards and demand money for your birthday!
- If you pick up an Action card on your turn, you can play it right away as one of your three cards or use it on a later turn.
- Action cards can also be put into your bank as money. The value is shown at the card itself.
How to pay other players
- You can not pay with property from full set.
- You can pay with cards from your bank, properties, or a combination of both.
- You choose how to pay (or use the auto-pay to make the choices for you and pay) – not the player you’re paying!
- All cards on the table are subject to being stolen. Sly deals and forced deals cannot steal a card that is part of a full set, but they can steal any other card.
- Change is NOT given! For example, if a player charges you 2M rent and you only have a 3M card in your bank, you don’t get change. Too Bad!
- If you pay with property cards, they must go into the other player’s property area.
- If you have no cards in front of you, you don’t pay at all!
TO WIN, BE THE FIRST PLAYER TO COLLECT 2 OR 3 FULL PROPERTY SETS OF DIFFERENT COLORS ON THE END OF THE TURN.